The Japanese Learning Inspired Vision and Engagement Talk (J.LIVE Talk) was founded in 2015 as a college-level Japanese language presentation competition that emphasizes a comprehensive range of learned communication skills.
J.LIVE Talk 2021 is being made possible with the generous support from the following organizations. We welcome your support, too!
- Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures, GW
- Embassy of Japan, Washington, DC
- International Christian University
- Japan~United States Friendship Commission
- East Asia National Resource Center, GW
- Naganuma School
- Nanzan University
- Sigur Center for Asian Studies, GW
- Sojitz Foundation
- TOP Group
Questions? Please contact [email protected].